Question

Contracting Aids from a Woman??
Dear Doctor.
Many years ago I heard of a situation whereby a young American married couple's 5 year old daughter had become sickly, the Doctor did a series of tests and found to the terrible dismay of the parents the child was Hiv positive, furthermore on testing the parents, the Mother tested positive but the Father was negative. On investigation they believe that a blood transfusion the woman recieved before she married was the cause [they didnt know about Aids then and therefore did not screen doner blood for Aids.]
Given that the Mother was using the contraceptive pill, and the Father never used condoms, and they practised only normal penis vagina sex, my question is, how come that on hundreds if not thousands of times while the mother was Hiv poitive that whilst they made love during their 5 year marriage, the Father never contracted Hiv?
HIV Peer Forum
HIVExpert

We dont know the awnswer to that fully yet