Question

Contriceptives

I'm 21 yrs and have been using an injection for the past six yrs(was not getting any periods). I stopped a year ago using any contriceptives and did not get a period for months. I'm not using any contraceptives even a condom but still not pregnant and I do get a period. My boyfriend is worried that I might not be fertile.

Another problem I have two pimples on my pubic area and I consulted a doctor he told that these were caused by allergy to the soap or the fact that I had shaved but Doc these pimple are still here and they come and go. Can u please help me ?

Dear Hlo
Please refer this question to Cyberdoc, our medical expert, as I generally only handle diet queries.