Question

Correct Program
Hi i am 22 years old and i have an hourglass figure small on top and wide on the hips.I dont gain weight anywhere else besdies my hips and buttocks.Is there a specific eating plan and home gyming programme you can suggest for me or if you have one can you send it off to me please.My only problem is that i cannot eat cereal in the morning at all it makes me feel sick.Thank you

Hi Savanna

There's no specific programme, no. There are many options, and for those, I'd go to this site:

http://www.health24.com/fitness/Programmes/16-1347.asp

and pick whichever you feel you'd enjoy most - enjoyment is the key because you are more likely to do what you enjoy, and the key is to do it!

Those programmes are all based around cardio, with strength training included. The cardio is more important to combat weight gain, the strength training important to tone specific areas. The eating plan is something you'd need to see a dietician about. No diet is ever successful if it's general - your tastes, preferences and demands are crucial and so only by consulting with someone, will you be able to find the ideal diet. As you've seen, your cereal problem already closes down that option and a good dietician can help work around that, which is perfectly normal.