Question

Cost of a Marriage Counciler?
My husband and i hv problms, so muhc so tht he wnts a divorce. I wnt to try counciling first but he doesnt want to. I want to attend alone but dont know the costs involved, how much plus minus does thhis sessions cost in pretoria area? pls help i hav n o one to talk to and i need this even if its just to get my self confidence back .

Call your local branch of FAMSA, and they can recommend good people in your area, and give you an idea of costs --- and also consider the osts of NOT having marriage counselling.