Question

Cost of physio?

I know that this is a very difficult type of question to answer, but just an approximate guess would help! I've been having tingling and numbness in my hand, and my doctor has said that it's an ulnar nerve problem and has recommended physio. How much is a session likely to cost be? I realise that it probably depends on the type of treatment needed, and I would image that consultation fees would differ from physiotherapist to physiotherapist, but at the moment I really have no idea what I'm letting myself in for :-)
physiotherapist

Hi Query

The best thing to do is to contact a few physios in your area. It can range from R120 up to R300 a session depending what you do, how long the session is. Get an idea of how many times you would be expected to come too. Sometimes the more expensive ones only need to see you once or twice...
Douglas