Question

Could a low still be to follow?
Hi CS

The seroquel seems to be working spendidly so far.... I have been sleeping... and I am not so excitable any longer.... I do feel though that each day I have less and less energy.... I'm still doing fine though, but I really battled to get motivated today... I'm rather fearful of going into a major low again....Is there something specific I should look out for before it's too late and I am struggling to get out of that horrible depression?... it's easy to get into that pit... and so hard to get out.... i know now that I will get past it... but I don't even want to go there... not ever!

Pleased to hear of the progress so far. When these meds work well, the effect can often be usefully clarifying and calming without being sedative. Lows can, as you know, follow highs, but not inevitably ; and one can only maintain the usual vigilence for a mood swing down that is more than the usual normal variations we all experience, more in degree and duration.