Question

30 May 2011

could i be?
I have been on contraceptives for 8 years (3years DEPO, 3 years Triphasil, 2 years YAZ), i stopped the pill three months ago, for the two months my period was normal as per usual –  never had problems with period, the normal 28 days apart. I stopped the pill in February on the day I started my period (Period was on 16 feb) (if that makes sense) In March my period was on 28th and in April I had my period on the 24th, now in May still nothing. I had unprotected sex on the 7th of May and again on the 21 May using withdrawal method.on the 26 may my period was 1 day and have had light brown discharge for 3 days, and now (30 may) am tired, nauseous and dizzy.is it because my body is adjusting to being of BC?

Sunshine

It is possible that you are pregnant and I suggest that you ask your doctor to do a blood test to rule pregnancy out.