Question

Could I be intolerant to wheat products?
I have noted that more or less an hour after I have eaten bread (wholewheat or white) I feel terrible... my heart beat decreases to between 50 and 55, where it normally is 70/72 and I start feeling shaky. I still feel hungry although it feels as if there is a stone in my stomach. I feel uncomfortable and extremely tired. Could it be that I am intolerant to wheat products?

Dear Christine
You could well be, but the only way to determine what you are reacting to is to ask your dr to do the proper tests. Ask him/her to also check your blood sugar levels, just in case you have low blood sugar or other problems with blood sugar.
Take care