Question

Could I be intolerant to wheat products?
I have noticed that more or less an hour after I have eaten bread (wholewheat or white) I feel terrible... my heart beat goes from 70/72 to 50/55 and I start feeling shaky. I still feel hungry although it feels as if there is a stone in my stomach. I feel uncomfortable & extremely tired. Could it be that I am intolerant to wheat products or could it be the preservants or ...?
Thank you
Christine

Christine, it might be that you’re gluten intolerant, but I can’t say for sure from this side of the screen. The best would be to see a gastroenterologist and have it sorted out. Good luck.