Question

could i be pregnant?
I have been off nur-insterate for seven months now,have been trying to concieve since then.The last day of my period was last month the 18th.For the past 3 days I've been experiencing what feels like ovulation pains with a sharp pain just below belly button & below spine but no period.How long do ovulation pains lasts? My breast are bigger and tender and have a milky substance coming out when I squeeze-what could this mean?How soon can a person experince pregnancy symptoms.I had to run to the chemist every month in the past-Im afraid this can be onother false alarm.

The pain you are experiencing is probably not ovulation pain. This should occur on Day 14 of your cycle, not at this stage. You are presumably a day or two late for your period and your symptoms are suggestive of pregnancy. If you period has not started by 5 days after the expected date, I would suggest that you check a pregnancy test.