Question

could i be pregnant
Good morning ladies

Please help me..... I usually have my period for 5days and usually very heavy and painfull..... last month i had my cramps as normal but on my first day of my period i had like a brown pinkish discharge and the day after that it was bright red almost pink....
and nothing after that...... i still have cramps no and then and am extremley tired... at times my breasts are sensitive to touch but they feel very swollen could i be pregnant or am i being silly....
my period should be due next week should i wait it out and see what happens or is it safe for me to take a pregnancy test...

Please help urgnetly

You could be pregnant. You can do a pregnancy test now.