Question

Could I fall pregnant?
I gave birth in 2007 and soon after that for 3 months I used depo and then changed to Nuristerate, I used it until last year November, since I gave birth I never saw my periods again and I am sure its due to the fact that I was on contraceptives. Now I stoped using contraceptives last year November, till today my period is not back yet and I do not condomise with my husband, can I fall pregnant?

The reason I ask this is that as far as I know, menstruating is a sign that u ovulating and can be preggies, so if the is not mensing, it means no ovulation is going on so cant be preggies, am I right?

Yes, but you will ovulate before your first period off Depo and can thus fall pregnant.