Question

Could it be a STD
My long term partner - of 8 years has a piece of dry / red skin just under the "  head "  of his penis . I am concerned as it is recurring . Could this be an STD ... He did cheat on me a few years back ... it is the size of a R 5 coin . The skin seems to flake off ..

He does not want to go to the doctor as he is very shy . he says it is dry skin which is made worse by the use of KY jelly ?

Thanks Docs
Cyberdoc

Hallo Nicky
It may be a dermatitis or psoriasis or can even be skin cancer - he should rather see the doctor before it spreads and so that the right treatment can be given. Does not sound like a STD