Question

? Could this Be?
Dear Doctor

I have been experiencing pains similar to period pains, also my breasts were slightly sore - this has stopped. This is how I normally feel a few days before my period. My cycle is irregular and I have been trying to conceive for sometime. I stopped taking drugs to help me with my ovulation in Nov last year and haven't used anything since. I just want to know what these symptoms could mean because the pain was really intense in my ovarian area. (I did get my period last month for 4 days). This is the 30th of my cycle.

Thank you.

It probably means that your period will start soon. What you describe is not a symptom of pregnancy.