Question

Could You Please Advise On what This pain could Be?
Please can any one give me some advise.
I know what period pain is and I get it only once I have started my period.
I Know what Ovulation pain is as Thats what the dr called it and yes it happened on day 14 To 16 of my cycle and its spasim type pain on lower sides of pelvis.
But for the last 2 days i have severe period type pain, and its 7 days to go to my next period I have never had such sore pain a week before my period its not the ovulation pain i have experienced in the past its some thing els and its sore.
please could you advise what this could be
Thanx Sugarbee

Unfortunately, without examining you it is difficult to say what this is. It could be an ovarian cyst, an infection, a bowel problem or some other cause. You will have to be assessed by your doctor to determine the cause of the pain.