Question

counting calories
I have been on Weight Watchers for 5 years and lost 20kg. The problem that I am having now is to stop counting everyting I put into my mouth. I just want to be normal again and eat healthy, but I keep on working out what the points would be for what I eat. I know that rye bread is healthy, but I would rather eat Weigh Less bread only because it has fewer calories or points. I am terrified of gaining a pound. How can I change my mindset? Please, any advice would help.

Dear Liza
Firstly congratulations for losing those 20 kg - that is stupendous and you must be so pleased. You will gradually learn not to panic every time you eat something. Try using a more relaxed approach. After 5 years you should be used to portion sizes that are good for you so you don't have to think every time you serve yourself with a food, etc. Once you get into the habit of not thinking about what you eat in terms of foods and portion sizes (both should be automatic by now), then you will feel less stressed.
Rather enjoy the satisfaction of knowing that you are a ****star****.