Question

couples/marriages
Hi doc, I just want to know if it is abnormal in a marriage or long term partnership to give your partner a back/neck or foot rub/massage should they have pains?
If not normal to have this in a marriage where can one go for these from a male perspective without having to go to an escort?

Its of course entirely usual for partners to do so for each other - whatever would be comforting, in a non-sexual sense ( apart from anuything within the realms of consensual sex ). I gather from your message that for some reason your partner doesn't want to do this for you ? If this reflects broader relationship problems, seeing a counples counsellor together should help. SOme partners might be reluctant simply because they'd feel awkward and don't know how to do it properly.
If you feel a massage would be helpful, there are proper professeional masseurs usually related to Physiotherapists especiallly, who could do so, and similarly perhaps chiropracters. I'm not aware that escorts have any particular training or skills in massage, and uually use that simply as an attempted cover for more directly sexual services.
And at a respectable but less health professional level, many spas now offer various forms of relaxing massages.