Question

Covering vagina with my hanh
I''m 29 years old &  have a boyfriend of four months. Our sex was fine until recently. My boyfriend often compaining that when I''m asleep I put my fingers inside my vagina and that I sometimes makes the noise that sounds like I''m having sex. Is it a sleeping disorder or what?

Worried
Anonymous
sexologist

Dear lady - I am not familiar with sleep disorders or a nightmare disorder of this kind, but never say never... Perhaps a personal consultation with a professional can clear up whatever is troubling your subconscious. I suggest you phone SASHA helpline for the contact details of a professional – 0860 100 262. SASHA