Question

coxes
I have hurt my coxes(correct spelling?) and sit with difficulty. It is sore if I sit on hard surfaces. I did take voltaren gt50 twice a day , but that did not help. Is there any medication that will heel it?
ChiroDoc
ChiroDoc

COCCYX is the correct spelling - and this is indeed a painful and very uncomfortable experience. How long ago did the injury occur ??? Healing can take several weeks and it is advisable to sit on a soft or preferably a "ring cushion" available at most pharmacies. In some cases, a gentle chiropractic mobilisation can assist the recovery process.