Question

Cracked feet soles
I have a problem that if I do not wear shoes for about 3 days my soles crack to the degree that they bleed and are very painful.I continually put on foot balm but this does not help.The problem goes away and is fine for a few weeks after I use a foot sander(if you call it that).What can I do?

Cracked, an old remedy is to cover the heels with a thick layer of Zambuk® ointment every night and to cover the area with gauze and crepe. Seeing a beautician for a foot treatment may also help and if that doesn’t work you can ask your doctor to prescribe you an ointment that contains a moisturiser and some urea. Good luck.