Question

Cracked Heels
My friend at work heels cracked. It burst open at the heel and she said it is very painful. She put on prep, heelbalm, aquascream every thing you can think of she put on. She wants to know what else she can put on for the bursting of the heel. She do not walked bear feet, because she said to me her feet get swore if she walk bear feet. Please help het

Suzi, an old remedy is to cover the heels with a thick layer of Zambuk® ointment every night and to cover the area with gauze and crepe. Seeing a beautician for a foot treatment may also help and if that doesn’t work she can ask her doctor to prescribe her an ointment that contains a moisturiser and some urea. Good luck.