Question

Cramps
I am 35 years old and have two children. My problem is that I get cramps in my calves that is very painfull. I even get them in my sleep. What can be the reason for that please?

Icecold, the most common cause is an electrolyte disturbance (sodium, potassium, magnesium, etc), but it might also be due to a problem with the blood vessels or nerves supplying the legs. The easiest would be to take a supplement that contains potassium and magnesium, a pinch of salt and at least 3 litres of water a day and see what happens. If it doesn’t clear up within a week or so, you will have to see your doctor. Good luck.