Question

28 Oct 2009

Cramps
I hv cramps(well more like pains, it feels heavy like) in my uterus, they come and go, and then it will feel like my VG is going to fall out..
ps. i think its a day after my ovulation..

what should i do, is it normal??? and if it is what causes it???

Dear KAT

It is important for you to have a full gynaecological assessment as to you are having these cramps in your uterus. There may be many causes for this and some of that may include ovarian cysts, endometriosis, fibroids and infections. If this is occurring just for a day or two in the mid- cycle period then this may be ovulatory pain and this may be normal in your particular case however it is still advisable to have a full examination to rule out any other potential causes.

Answered by: Dr Y.M. Dasoo