Question

Crampy while pregnant
I am 18 weeks pregnant. I have pain in my right leg from the knee down. I have noticed that recently the top of my foot is slightly swollen , my ankles are still ok ...
The pain initially felt like sore muscles after excercise. Now it is just difficult to walk on the foot. It is only the right foot.
Is it related to the pregancy? I have tried doing a few stretching exercises...
GYNAEDOC

It doesn't sound like it is related to pregnancy. If the calf is tender or swollen a leg clot would have to be considered, but this does not seem to be the case with you. If simple pain tablets do not help, consult your GP.