Question

Cranberry & slow-mag tabs pregnancy
HI Doc

i would just like to know if it's safe to take Cranberry tablets (to prevent vag thrush when giving birth to baby) and slow-mag tablets (to help calcium absorption) - i'm currently 31 weeks pregnant and everything is going well...
please advise me on taking these tablets!

oh, and i was also told by a midwife that drinking Raspberry Leave tea when labour begins - will help speed up the process and make it easier... in your experience, is this true??

thank you!

I didn't know that there were cranberry tablets, but these and the slow-mag should be fine.
I am not aware that raspberry tea speeds up labour.

Best wsihes