Ask an expert

12 Mar 2007

crooked penis
i'm 20and i've a crooked penis almost similar to a banana. is it normal?what is the cause and what can i do to rectify the problem?also doesn't it affect sex? pliz i really need help
Answer 505 views
Life Coach for Men

01 Jan 0001

Good morning Jeff

Some men do have a penis that is shaped to one side. If it is bothering you, please see a Urologist. It should not affect sex or sexual pleasure, but see thge specialist for professional advice.

Mike Lacey-Smith
Life Coach for Men
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9321 votes
67% - 18654 votes