Question

Cross-country program
I am currently completing the 7th week of the Get Sporty running program on this site and now need to decide what I want to do once I have completed the whole program. I used to be a talented competitive runner at school (+/- 15 years ago) and am interested in running some cross-country races again during the upcoming season. Could you please provide me with a suitable training program?

Thanks.

Hi Christin

If I have specific pre-designed training programmes, I am more than happy to distribute them, however, unfortunately I don't have the time to design individually requested programmes.
Should you want one from one of our SSISA RunScience consultants, you can give them a call on 021 659 5641 (Dr Andrew Bosch or Dave Hampson) and they'll set up an appointment for you.

Good luck!