Question

CROSS ROADS
I love the man of my dreams. He is the love of my life and I being his. He being the one true love out of my past and I being his. We still have the same obstical as 5 years ago his still got a girlfriend.
We have same interest, we are the same but different still. Feel like screaming breaking something out of frustration. How can I love someone so much and be so afraid to love them full heartedly.
When did it be came hard for us to love one another with everything that we’ve got, being with someone because you love them and want to be with them, and getting out when things gone really wrong or you have lost the love. Why do we feel we owe someone something when we can’t love him or her anymore – it not being there fault for us not loving him or her it being that we are complete opposites and can’t stand each other. (THEM)
(US) It came with out a reason. Things are not always black or white.
Heaven knows we always loved each other. End of August he will owe her nothing anymore after he bought her a car (a promise he made year a go) DO I WAIT OR DO I END IT. I don’t want to I love him too much but living like this is killing me.

Hi Cleo,
If you are truly the love of his life, how can he possibly have another girlfriend ? That's not an obstacle, that's an alternative. Maybe he unwisely owed her money for a car, and will soon have paid that off --- but that's business, not love or even friendship