Question

CRUSH
Please help... I have a crush on this guy, we work together and now i''m not really sure if it a crush/love or lust... I sometimes have sexual fantasies about him. And i think the feeling is mutual but i''m not sure. I''m afraid to approach him but i can''t stop thinking about him and it sometimes affect my work and have headaches just from overthinking. I want to stop feeling like this, its very strong. Please help

Dear Nono,

I am not sure how I can assist you from the perspective of a sexologist. It is clear you have some form of attraction to this man. You have a choice whether you are going to respond to it or not. Either choice has consequences.
The fact that you think the attraction is mutual, you have the option to let him know how you feel and explore the possibility of a connection/relationship.