Question

CS
I can't access your response - sorry. I think you could access it because you use a different system... but thanks! :)

Here's my response --- with the new edit facility in my admin section, i was able to rediscover your original post, and my reply to it.
Hi ... ; That this outpouring of love and affection and generosity is probably related to your illness is unfortunate, but doesn't make it any less genuine --- but of course indictes a need for caution, as this could rapidly become too expensive and too expansivfe, to be wise. I do hope you will be able to see your own psychiatrist soon, and if you have any tabs left from the medications he/she prescribed for you during the previous manic episode, perhaps you could start taking them again in the same doses ? Maybe if the appointment is only in a coupla days, you might phone him/her for emergency advice, and perhaps arrange to pick up an prescription to get started on treatment before the main appointment.