Question

04 Apr 2007

CS
CS, hi. Listen, I don't know what's real . I hear footsteps in the house, I go look. There's nothing. It happens again, and again. I now ignore them. BVut what if thei'r real and there really is someone. I hear them now walking on the wooden floor upstairs. Outside too. They come through the bushes, breaking twigs as they go. Closer and then there he standss, by the windowe. Looking at me. There. Gone. I'm scared, but I m not sure if it's happening or not CS. It stopped craling on me. At least they're gone. Voices too are futher away. Not here by my ears. Can't make out what they're saying. That's good. It just feels there's someone present. I heqar them. They're everywhere.

I think we've been here before. This sort of sense of a presence, and hallucinatons, are troubling, and just MUST be discussed fully with your own shrink, who can take every relevant factor into account in planning how best to help you to deal with this.
I'm pleased that this nasty episode seems to have passed, but you need to discuss it in detail with your shrink, maybe even showing him a copy of your postings, to work on how to prevent such events in the future