Question

CS
Dear CS, how very, very happy I am to hear that MeggaMoggy is back!!  As for you, CS, I have missed you and the forum terribly, with all my heart, welcome back!

Thanks Hope* and Dejavu. Actually, the forum may be closed again tomorrow morning. The problem is that in all the work that was done to try to rid the site of the horros of a very malicious hacker late last year, the workings of the forum have been ruined, and almost impossible for us to work from the Expert side ( it sometimes takes me 20 minutes or more to respond to a single message, logging in again and again ). They're still trying to fix it, and let's hope it doesn't take much longer !
Meanwhile, I'll still be hanging round, champing at the bit ( and this bit doesn't appreciate being champed, let me tell you ) and wanting things to get back to normal !