Question

CS - Like someone but she is involved
Hi CS hope u are having a lovely day.
I like someone, but she has a boyfriend, they have been together for 2 months, already staying together she is my age he is 7years
older.
Do i try and make a move or just let it be?

Well, LS, I wouldn't exactly call it lovely ! However, with regard to your question --- let it be. You may like her, but obviously she already likes and has a close relationship with, someone else. Their ag difference isn't relevant. Don't make a move, except to move on --- ou'll find other people to love, who aren't already committed elsewhere, enabling you to have a long and more satisfying relationship with them.