Question

02 Apr 2007

CS - WANT TO DIVORCE UNFRUITFULL WOMAN
CS - My wife can't have children I want to have badly, but I want to have them with someone I love. No other way.
IUnfortunately I love my wife very much and do not want to divorce her, but she can not give me what I want.
I feel I am being selfish but the way I feel is I want children.
This is my own fault, she told me she could not bear more children,as she already had 2 almost my age, she is almost 20 years older than me.Without the you knew what you were marrying plus baggage , could you please give me advice?
I love her, but I know I made a mistake, because we have grown apart I now want to experience what she experienced. I should have married my own age group, but what now.

Was it only after the marriage that you two discovered that she was barren ? And she already has two children, and, if 20 years older than you might very reasonably not want to have further pregnancies, and the risk to mother and child would be significantly higher at that age --- surely you should have found out about that before marrying her ?
It wouldn't be fair to reject her now on grounds that were present before the mariage. Explore adoption and similar options.