Question

Csot of therapy session
Is a fee of R770 normal per session with a therapist?? Half our marital problems are due to financial stress, so this is a catch 22 situation - the therapy is helping us but also causing more stress due to the cost! It comes to R3300 per month for one weekly session.

Its hard for me to kep track of what is "normal" or usual, as such transactions are not publicised. This does sound expensive - though last time I had an agonising kidney stone, I was called to a hospital where I spend 15 minutes siting on a bed and 40 minutes in a waiting room for a scan, and was discharged without even having met the doctor at all - and was made to pay R 22,000 in advance, and then billed for some 15,000 of that for services nearly rendered !
Try calling FAMSA, which could probably refer you to some family / marriage counsellors near you with some idea of their likely fees, probably lower than those you cite.