Question

curcumsition
is it better to be curcumsised ?
What do wommen prefer ?
Wll it change anything in bed ?
I am 26 and still have my ( voorvel ) , should i keeit or have it removed ?
Wll it help my to last longer in bed or will it be the same ?
are the any cons to having it sniped ?
sexologist

There are several arguments for and other against circumcision. It is also a very personal preference to either have it or have it removed. Having the foreskin in tact could protect the penis glans (head) which could encourage sensation during sexual intercourse. It has been found that the penis becomes less sensitive without the foreskin and that could have an impact on a longer time period before reaching orgasm; but it is a generalized idea and it still is no guarantee that you will be able to last longer in bed as everyone’s body differ. Some people believe that a circumcised penis is “cleaner” but it also depends on the individual. The main aspect s for you to decide what you want and not just do it in the hope that women might find it more appealing or that you will last longer in bed. Once you have been circumcised there is no turning back.