Question

Cure for Hayfever
I used to suffer from extreme hayfever every year from August to April of the follwing year, i.e. 9 months. Itchy throat, eyes, nose, ears, etc. and sneezing the whole day. Used Telfast and Celestamine, but nothing worked. Then I read about soymilk and started using it instead of cow's milk. I have been hayfever-free for the last 3 months (since December) and I'm 100% convinced it's the soymilk. Any other sufferers give it a try. There are several brands available but I buy mine at Checkers, it's called So Fresh by Origin S. Comes in regular, strawberry and chocolate flavours. The regular tastes a bit strange, but you'll get used to it after a few weeks. Experiment until you find a brand that you like. Expensive though at R10 per litre, but at least I have no more hayfever. Let me know if soymilk works for you too. Don't worry about nutrients, soymilk has the same nutritional ingredients as cow's milk, except it is lactose and cholesterol free.

Charl, I’m glad you found the solution. Nothing wrong with other hay fever suffers trying it too, but it’s not going to work for everybody. Good luck.