Question

Curing Sleep Walking
I have a brother who is sleep walking, but not just that, he's also fighting in his sleep with creaters, talking in his sleep and keeping the household awake all night. We tried to give him a natural traqulizer (Bilral), but that doesn't even work. He plays Computer games, do programming, watch movies or just stay up late. He goes to sleep about 12 o'clock, and then in the night about 3 times each night, he's fighting with things. It's becoming dangerous, because he's braking stuff in the process. In the morning he can't remember a thing. Is there a cure or something we can do to help this? Ps. He is 20 now, and it's been like this from 5 year, and my Grandfather's also like this.

Niwde, maybe the best would be for him not to play computer games after 22h00. he can also try taking a sedating antihistamine at night for a week or so and if that doesn’t work, maybe a sleeping pill like Stilnox® or Imovane®. The best would probably be to have sleep studies done to see if they can’t get to the root of the problem. Good luck.