Question

Curios
Hi doc. I was reading through the questions espesially the ones on abortion. I would just like to know how save is it. And what is the best time to go for one. The other thing I would like to know is if it is painfull. I have a two year old girl and everyone told me about how much it would hurt to give birth, but for me it wasnt that bad. How painfull is an abortion really and if it is so painfull why do people do it

Abortions can be done till 12 weeks, and later if there are special circumstances. It is uncomfortable but not very painful. I guess women have abortions if they feel they cannot raise a child at that time.