Question

curious
I've called my doctor's rooms to ask the doc what I must do as the meds he gave me does not seem to be helping me, his receptionist (not nursing sister) does not want to put me throuhg to him nor does she say she'll relay my message and ask him to call me back! No she rather tells me to complete the meds and then IF its still not working, come back to see him, DUH, I know that, maybe I'd have felt better if he told me that himself. I just want to know is this the case with ALL doctors? I rarely go to the doctor for myself, but as I felt very ill I had to go.

Me, I can’t speak for other doctors, but it doesn’t work like that at my rooms. If I’m too busy to talk to a patient, my secretary will take a message and I’ll call back a.s.a.p. Good luck.