Question

Curious

My friend had menstrual bleeding for more than 2 weeks so she went to a gynea. The gynea told her that her ovaries has more than one egg and inorder to get those eggs matured her body is producing more glucose in her body. So she gave her glucoophage(dont knw the spelling) to regulate the insulin. After that she is fine but she is worried whether it will affect her fertility. She is planning for a family after 1 year but if this problem affects her fertility then she wants to try now itself.

I am really clear about what she said so please give me some advice on the glucophage so that i can give her advice.

It sounds like she has PCOS. Have a look through the archives. There is a lot of information there on PCOS and its treatment.