Question

04 Apr 2007

curious
Hi guys
I just need to know,ever since I felt preggies I realise tht when we make love with DH the sperm come out, they just dont want to stay inside pls dont get me wrong Im not worried I just wanted to know if its normal.
pregnancy chatline

Sometimes, once a man ejaculates, gravity takes effect when you sit or stand up. The semen and vaginal fluids can leak from a women's vagina. Since it can be messy, you could go to the bathroom after having sex and wipe off. But I dont know why this only happens now that you are pregnant. Mabe you didnt notice this before?