Question

Cuts
I have noticed for about 3 weeks back, I started getting small cuts on the side of my vagina, on the inner folds of the skin, just on the side to my clitoris. There seems to be like a dark line that has formed which seems like a " fragile spot” . I actually thought it could be because sex was a bit rough or something but then again I see that on those lines that have formed it seems to always tear on that spot. It’ s very uncomfy, sex is not a problem but simple things like wiping myself after I use the loo is a problem. It tears to a point where it bleeds a little. I sometimes can’ t use the loo because it burns if urine touches it which is all the time of course due to where it’ s located. A friend recommended Canex-V but the pharmacy I went to was out of stock so the pharmacist recommended Closcript vaginal. I also used some inside because I did have a bit of an infection which seemed to have cleared but I’ m left with this annoying issue. Every one recommends this &  that &  yes it does help for a while but as soon as I go to the loo &  even touch myself to wipe or even dab it, the skin tears. I honestly don’ t know what to do. I can’ t take the irritation anymore. Are there not any tablets or some sort of medication that can help put an end to this? Thank you

I would suggest that you abstain from intercourse till this has healed. It could be caused by a lack of lubrication. If it persists, you should see your doctor to determine what the cause is.