Question

cuts on penis
I've been seeing someone for a while, we make love on average 1 -3 times a day. I've discovered 2 "cuts" under the foreskin that don't seem to heal. Is this because of all the intercourse?? My partner wasn't always wll lubricated, we used some for my sake. Can you refer me to someone perhaps?? Any thing that I can put on??
Cyberdoc

Dear Nimue

Thank you for visiting health24.com.

I recommend that you substain from sex in order for these cuts to heal. Use a lubricant, KY Jelly, to prevent further cuts. If the cuts do not heal, it could be a candida infection and therefore, you will have to consult a GP.

Kind regards

Dr Anrich Burger