Question

Cyberdoc/cybergenius
I was very dissapointed with your reply..until I followed your advice. I went to the famsa.org.za website and there I found all that i need......Except for pills hehe. Tonight I will give all the relevant advice etc that I printed to my wife to read, from there we can hopefully follow it and resolve our problem.
It makes me feel more positive already!
Oh yes I have also printed all the responses to my question so that she can also see those ( even the bitter ones)
Disenchanted

(blush).
Thanks very much for the follow-up, and the good news that you have begun the necessary healing process. The best of luck to both of you --- and keep in touch, to let us know how things progress.