Question

Cybershrink.... some advice please.
Hope you can give me some advice as toe what to do or how to just get over it. I was with a guy for 5 and a half years and left him before because of a lot of things that I don’t want to go into now and then I left him 4 months ago again and this time I move and met someone ells and we were together for a month and then I fell pregnant, so I’m 2 months pregnant now. My feelings are twisted and I’m so confused. Sometimes I talk to my x and I miss him so much but I like the guy I’m with right now, it’s not that I don’t like him or anything. I just miss my x so much and there is nothing I can do about it now and I feel so sad and I feel so angry. I did not want to get pregnant, I did not want this to be like it is. Sometimes I just want to run away but I know that would not help at all. I must add that I was a party girl and loved dancing and to social and now I’m just at home with nothing but my tummy. It sucks!!!!!!!!!!! What should I do ! o and I also cant even look at baby clothes and I hate it when someone goes aaaa that is so sweet and rubs my tummy and everyone is like o you must be so excited and I’m not. The guy that I’m with is very excited and he loves me to bits and he is the sweetest thing.

So confused, sorry for the mixed up writing.

Thank you

Meg, this is one of the questions I get asked most often, and I really do find it awfully difficult to either keep repeating myself or struggling to find a new way in which to say the same thing ( check out the archives of the forum ). Do, please, see a counsellor to work through all the individual aspects of your problem. Unplanned pregnancies are rarely fun ; and you don't get over your ex until you genuinely want to