Question

Cybershrink+others-Farewell and thank-you
Hello All

Well,I havent been here in such along timeI hope you still remember me ,Im now almost 5 months pregnant ,we found out on monday it a Girl!!

CS,i want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for all your help,if it were not for you i dont know where i would be right now.
Our lives have taken such a turnaround ,Hubby was offered a job in London and has accepted,
So we are leaving on Friday(tommorow)
I am sure the 3 of us will be happy there(almost the 4 of us!)
I dont know how long it will be before we have internet again so i just wanted to thank you and say Good bye.

Please keep doing what you do ,you have saved so many lives including mine.

With All my love
NIkita
xxxxxxx

Dear Nikita,
How very nice to hear from you again ! And what a lovely result arising out of the earlier troubles ? I'm absolutely delighted to hear of it. Good luck in London, a city I certainly love and enjoyed the time I spent there.
I'm sure you'll get back online before long, and hope you'll spare the time occasionally to drop back in to let us know how things are continuing to progress, and maybe share a little more advice and hopefulness with others ! Bon voyage.
And I'm really intrigued as to how, when Liza copied your title in her reply, a chinese pictogram emerged within it wonder what it means ?