Question

Cymgen
Good day. I have been on Cymgen for the last 18 months and it has been working very well. Last night I woke up and it felt like I was in a huge black hole wiht the walls closing in on me. I could not breathe and had a huge chestpain. I am very teary and very very very down. Can it be that the Cymgen stopped working?

regards

Icy

It is possible that you are experiencing panic attacks. You should consult your doctor to re-evaluate your anti-depressant and if possible your doctor can prescribe an anti-anxiety tablet, like Ativan SL 1mg that can be used when needed.