Question

cysts in Ovaries
We got marrid in 2006 dec. i got pregnant in feb 2008 &  done abortion in april 08 due to rubella.

After dat i got vaginal infection &  taken 10 placentex injections &  som tablets like moxy etc &  also vaginal tablet. after dat i missed my periods from december 2009. I hav done ultrasound &  doctor told me that some follicles found in both ovaries. me is feeling som discharge coming from vagina also.

will u pls help me in this dat what i want to do. My weight is 62 Kg &  height 53" .

will u pls advise as we are planning to hav a baby.

GYNAEDOC

I presume that you have excluded a pregnancy. You would need some hormone tests to work out what the problem is.