Question

D& C / Infertility question
Do you only have a D & C after you have miscarried or had a baby or can you have a D & C to ' clean you out". Weird question I know but I have been stuggling to fall pregnant for over a year (clomid, inseminations etc to no avail) and an older lady told me that she also struggled for a long time, but after her gynae gave her a D & C she fell pregant. is this an old wives tale??
By the way did any of the ladies on clomid pick up alot of weight?

You can have a D&C at other times than after a miscarriage. This is not to 'clean you out' but rather to help make a diagnosis if you have abnormal periods. It will not increase your chances of falling pregnant.